[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4762: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4764: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4765: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4766: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3897)
rustedtusks.com • View topic - Introduction Thread

rustedtusks.com

The SLOP Forum
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:50 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:06 am 
Obligatory Agitator

Jadúgara, Uthalla, welcome back.

Hey, littlejohn, you see the shiny button above your post and all the way over to the right that says "edit?" Whenever you make a post and realize you forgot to put in something after you submit the post use that button.

------------------------------
EDIT: I'm talking about this thing:
Every post you have, littlejohn, has this thing sitting above it and to the right. This button is only above your own posts and yours alone, unless you are an Admin or a Mod.

Last edited by Andrick on Tue Oct 17, 2006 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:28 pm 
UnderDog

Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:06 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, littlejohn, you see the shiny button above your post and all the way over to the right that says "edit?" Whenever you make a post and realize you forgot to put in something after you submit the post use that button.

hanh??

--lj

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:07 am 
Slopplicant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:55 am 
Preternaturalist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:52 pm 
The Other White Meat

Hey ya'll. I was Crowd Control on the old board but some folks know me as Shy (some even know me as Jessup). I've been an animal since I was born, and I've been drawing them since I've known how. I mostly lurk. And I sure do love me some SLOP.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:40 pm 
Slopplicant

Was on the original board; mostly only had time to check the comics and not enough to post often. As a result, haven't noticed the changes until now! Shame on me. Live around the rural fringes of Atlanta. May have to soon change my nick to EODLieut, which will no doubt make me even busier IRL. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:42 am 
SLOP Editor-in-Beef

Welcome back Sergeant.
We wondered what happened to 'ya.
An officer huh?
Well I guess we can over look that as long as it don't go to your head.
(do we have to salute or genuflect now?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:08 pm 
Slopplicant

It's not official yet; but I'm thinking of getting a pinky ring and a team of oiled-up eunuchs to carry my throne.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:40 pm 
Site Admin

Glad to hear from yah, Sarge!
Congrats on the possible promotion.
If you go for the oiled eunuchs, get midgets. Low riders are all the rage these days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:05 am 
Latransient

Hi there. I found this comic from furaffinity and I was hooked. I'm a desert coyote, born and raised in Arizona. I've moved around a lot growing up and I've been all around my homestate, but mostly in the northern and central areas. I've also had the experience of living in northern California for a few months as well as living in southwestern Missouri for a few months too. Farthest north I've ever been is Montana. Farthest out of the country, just across the border in northern Mexico. Farthest east would be, an airport changeover in St. Louis. I've lived in small towns, big city, middle-of-nowheres.

I love the settings and the characters in SLOP. It has a very realistic feel. Very American. Very southern. Kind of has a folk appeal.
I also love those coyote species too. What can I say? I loved Wile E. Coyote cartoons as a kid. Maybe a bit too much.
I'm very white-bred, but there is a sliver of Apache in there, maybe someother unknown.

Right now I am a 20 yr. old engineering student with high ambitions. Paying my way with scholarships (I'm a supergenious like Wile E.) I also work summers as an intern with the department of transportation, different divison each summer. All my immediate family is bureaucrats. (Helped my dad get a job by putting in a good word with the district engineer. Yay for brownie points! >.> ) Someday maybe my sister will work for the state too.

Wow. That was a lot about myself. Now more praise for the comics. I love Mulefoot's work. Looks like he's had some experience at this. Anyways, it is a very intriguing story and I love the characters. I've thought of trying to do comics, but I just don't have the patience right now. I'll probably be spending quite a bit of time on this website from now on. See ya around!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:04 pm 
Slopplicant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:09 pm 
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:45 pm 
Slopplicant

Post subject: Hellos
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:10 am 
Slopplicant

Newb here. Just stopping in to say hello mostly. As you can see below I been dabbling around with the wacom tablet. um...

I found Slop from Jack, which a friend introduced me to. While Slop isn't exactly right down my alley, I did find myself intrigued with both the art and the story and wanted to say a job well done, and I look forward to more and more updates. =^.^=

I'll pop in from time to time and chat every so often.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:15 am 
Site Admin

Well thanks for stopping by, Ginpu. I'm glad my hobby is yielding something that you can enjoy. Its all one big work in progress...a big experiment.

I have to say that I'm always delighted when people say that SLOP isn't quite their cup of tea...or that they'd normally never read something like this but like SLOP just the same. For me, it means that SLOP is more than the sum of its parts. It means that maybe it really isn't just about rape and murder...that maybe there's more to the stories than that. I'd like to think there is. The mayhem is just the weather we encounter on the journey. Its not the destination.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:50 am 
Slopplicant

Heyo'all, my name's Goaticus, and no I'm not Greek like my name may suggest though do my families origins due tend to find a tie way back when there.

I'm mostly the quiet, concerned type. I laugh all the time and no one ever sees me frown, even though I'm always feeling down. You see, I have a perticular addiction I can't seem to shake, though none of my other addictions are quite as fulfilling as this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:58 am 
Chews the Chicken

Hi, I'm a card holding member of the Vulpes vulpes club. [psst.. that means she is a red fox]. My name is Victoria Lee Gatterpaw though call me Vicky or lisky as some of my friends know me as.. I'm a born and raised Georgia fox in her early 30's [lying bitch is 41] a bit.. well... curvy. [Bit of a belly and even bigger chest bits.] Used to be a nurse but have sense retired. [she sued them for sexual harassment and is coasting out on the cash.] ... do you mind! I don't need you telling all these people m'ah business!" [ :P ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:46 am 
Site Admin

Welcome, Goathead and Liskafox. Make yourself at home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:49 am 
UnderDog

Hiyall.
Another Georgia type! Do tell.
Welcome, Georgia Grrrrl!!

--lj

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:10 pm 
Slopplicant

Hey, I'm Candy.
I'm a girl from the Niagara region of Ontario. I've been reading Slop from the start, I really dig it. I was hooked ever since the guest comic that was done for Jack.
I used to post and roleplay on the previous message board but I fell out of it for awhile and I can't quite remember what my screen name was. I have the memory span of a guppy.

I'll be posting under the alias of Eppa, a slinky Ermine girl.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:58 pm 
UnderDog

Welcome, Eppa. I was last in your area in 1962 - go figure.

--lj

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:46 pm 
Obligatory Agitator

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:24 pm 
Slopplicant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 12:46 pm 
UnderDog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:15 pm 

Ah, I never know how to properly introduce myself...

Well, my name is Holly, and I'm a 17-year-old from England. My avatar/"fursona" changes often, but hopefully the Syrian Brown Bear look will stick around for a while; I tried to make her as close to the real me as possible.
I started lurkin' about since "Quetzlan Interlude II", and like a few others here, I found this place via Jack.

I love everything in SLOP; the art is wonderful, the characters are realistic, and the storyline keeps me wanting to find out more and more about Tony-Ray, even though I sometimes wonder if I really want to know..

It is amazing. Keep up the great work, Mulefoot! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 11:31 pm 
Chews the Chicken

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:36 am 
Slopplicant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:54 am 
Preternaturalist

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:44 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:36 am 
UnderDog

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next